Unique service from ZANZARA – delivery scenario for SMS broadcasting
New unique service from ZANZARA – delivery scenario for SMS broadcasting. Now ZANZARA customers can set not only traffic priority, but also different delivery scenarios.
An example of a possible scenario:
The Customer: big bank operating within the whole territory of Russia.
The Task: it's necessary to remind all the clients, who borrowed credit from this bank, about the term and amount of regular payment not earlier than 10.00 a.m. and not later than 8.00 p.m. of a current day according to the customers' time zones.
When you log-in into ZANZARA system set the scenario – deliver SMS only within the time interval from 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m. according to a subscriber's time zone.
In other words, if there's broadcasting not by ZANZARA, the aspect of time zone difference is adjusted manually, which takes a lot of time and efforts or is not considered at all. In the last case we have the following situation:
All the federal broadcastings through ZANZARA system go by the following scenario automatically and without any time and efforts spent:
ZANZARA system automatically performs the following:
- When ZANZARA system receives SMS from the bank information system, it automatically determines the subscribers' (bank customers') time zones by their mobile phone numbers.
- If the local time of a subscriber is within the set interval, the SMS will be delivered immediately. Otherwise, the system will wait till the next day when this time is within the set time period.
- When SMS is delivered, the delivery report will be compiled for the bank information system.
The advantages for the Customers:
- You don't have to order new functions development for the existing information system by a side company,
- You don't have to pay for the technical support of these functions,
- You don't have to store and process additional attributes of a customer (time zone).
This service from ZANZARA is absolutely free for all our customers.
ZANZARA, work becomes easy and convenient with us!